- The most popular way to add color and energy to your yard.
- Generally, these flowers bring a colorful display to your yard for one season.
- Planting annuals in pots is a great way to decorate the porch, front steps, patio, or even in the flower bed.
- Generally planted in the yard, these plants will come back year after year.
- Some established perennials will grow and spread each year.
- Won’t you feel like a green-thumb genius when your perennials rise up from the ground each spring.
- Plant just one or a whole row.
- Ask for flowering shrubs to create a beautiful backdrop to your home.
- For proper spacing, check the shrub’s mature size and plant accordingly.
- A small ornamental tree can add a nice touch to a bed close to your home.
- When choosing a tree, think about how it will look after several years.
- If considering a large shade tree, be careful to plant it where it has the necessary room to grow.
- Select the right plant and pot that fits your style.
- Experience the fun of seeing new leaves and growth in your plant.
- There is such a wide variety, you will surely find a plant suited for the conditions in your home.
Herbs & Veggies
- Grow your own vegetables! We stock the right soils, accessories and fertilizers to help you grow it right.
- Tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, squash…and more!
- We feature a wide variety of herbs and vegetables for your kitchen.
Check out our seasonal offerings
- Our growers bring us some of the biggest and most colorful mums you will see.
- Fall planters are a fun and colorful way to decorate your home.
- Check out the bright and colorful accents we have to make your fall planters.
- From small decorators to giant carving size.
- Make your home a fall showplace with pumpkins, hay bales, corn stalks and gourds.
- Pumpkins are a great accent for fall planters.
- We ship in the freshest trees available to last well through the holidays.
- Custom wreaths, decorated to your style.
- Garland and other decor to make the holidays your own.